Riverhead Property Management
If you’re going into buying investment property in Riverhead, NY, then perhaps you’re also thinking about what to do for property management. And if you’re not, you need to be! There are a number of things to take account of when managing a rental property, and it can immediately become overwhelming. Even common things such as maintenance require you to consider several items. There are also tasks like renter relations that have to be handled with utmost care. If these responsibilities aren’t taken seriously, your property may not yield the best profit it can. The key to maximizing your return on investment is to hire experts who are extremely acquainted in both the property management industry and the Riverhead area.
When you partner with Real Property Management Landmark, you are letting trustworthy hands carry your property investment. Our knowledge of the Riverhead area works to your advantage. We use this information to specialize in flourishing within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. With us as your teammate, you can enjoy the profit from investing in Riverhead real estate while letting us handle the details of property management.
Riverhead Property Management Services
Real Property Management Landmark’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our scheme is simple. We give professional, credible property management services. These range of services cover screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance systems and rent collection. Either you’re an investor with multiple rental homes or unintentional landlord, we have your answer. With over 30 years in the game, we put forward top-quality rent assessments, cost-effective maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more. These services will make it easy to manage your investment.
- You no longer have to work like a dog for your do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always be informed when rent collections are done, also when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are required. More than that, you will continually have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Landmark, it’s unmistakable that the right property management company makes you succeed as a rental property investor without much difficulty.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team ready to go against any situation imaginable with your Riverhead property. When it comes down to it, our primary goal is to encourage the growth of high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters. We assure you that your property is treated the same way as you would want your own home treated. When you permit us to handle the unending and time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can dedicate it to acquiring more properties and strengthening your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to expand, so do the locations we manage. We are not confined to the areas listed below, instead, we are keen to grow with you depending on your particular location and needs. Just reach out to us if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is situated in Uniondale, NY, and our other current service areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Landmark
Our property management strategy is proven to save you money at every level of the process. We make it easy to preserve your investment, lessen costs, and maximize your profit—without disturbing your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Riverhead property managed by Real Property Management Landmark, have any queries, or just want to communicate with one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 516-522-2859 today!
2020 Economic Outlook PDF
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Riverhead
Riverhead is about 70 miles from Manhattan. The northern area still has farms, and among them is Briermere Farms on Sound Avenue, which is famous for its pies. There are also wineries, golf courses, and horse farms. To get to Riverhead, you can take the Long Island Rail Road. There is a station located in the middle of the town. Similarly, Riverhead is serviced by the countywide bus company, Suffolk County Transit. There are multiple routes that go through the town at regular intervals.
There are many things to do and explore in Riverhead. The Suffolk Theater is a meticulously restored 1933 building that showcases musicians, comedians, and other live performers. Across from it stands East End Arts, which offers an art gallery, performances, and classes. A few blocks away, you can find the Long Island Science Center and the Vail-Leavitt Music Hall—another historical building from 1881. Aside from these cultural excursions, there are some outright fun activities like going to the Splish Splash water park or the Long Island Aquarium. And of course, the usual beaches, golf courses, and other recreational spots are available nearby.
“I had a great experience with RPM Landmark and Brad Casella. Within 1 week of showing my house, Brad found a great tenant. The process was easy and simple for me because Brad handled EVERYTHING. He is reliable and dependable. I honestly could not ask for better service. I am beyond satisfied and would absolutely recommend!”
– Amy S.