Westbury Property Management
If you’re seeking an investment property in Westbury, NY, then you’re probably also studying how to go about property management. And if you’re not, you should make it part of your tasks. There are a lot of tasks that need to be addressed when managing a rental property, and it can quickly become overwhelming. Even everyday things such as maintenance require you to consider many things. There are also responsibilities like renter relations that have to be handled with extreme care. If these responsibilities aren’t taken seriously, your property may not yield the best profit it can. The key to maximizing your return on investment is to hire experts who are extremely acquainted in both the property management industry and the Westbury area.
When you team up with Real Property Management Landmark, you are placing your investment in hands that you can trust. Our knowledge of the Westbury area works to your advantage. We use this information to specialize in flourishing within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. With us as your ally, you can enjoy the earnings from investing in Westbury real estate while letting us deal with the workings of property management.
Westbury Property Management Services
Real Property Management Landmark’s residential property management services include:
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Full-Service Leasing
- On-Going Communication
- Timely Rent Collection
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Regular Evaluations
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our method is simple. We provide professional, sound management services. These services range from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance procedures and rent collection. Either you’re an investor with multiple rental homes or unintentional landlord, we have your answer. With an experience of over 30 years, we make managing your investment easy. We do this by giving great rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- No more tedious grinding for your do-it-yourself property management. You’ll be regularly notified when a different tenant has rented your property, when rent is obtained, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when repairs or maintenance are required. Over and beyond that, you will have online access to your property’s information anytime you want. With Real Property Management Landmark, it’s unmistakable that the right property management company makes you succeed as a rental property investor without much difficulty.
- We are an industry leader in the fields of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team prepared to deal with any situation imaginable with your Westbury property. Chiefly, our main goal is to develop high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to guarantee that your property is managed just like how you would want it done with your own home. When we start handling the perpetual and time-consuming tasks of property management for you, you get to save so much time and energy that you can concentrate on growing your investment and nurturing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to expand, so do the locations we manage. We are not contained to only the areas listed below, rather we are interested to grow with you depending on your specific location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently on the list.
Our main office is in Uniondale, NY, and our other current service areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Landmark
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at all stages of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, cut costs, and raise profits—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Westbury property managed by Real Property Management Landmark, have any inquiries, or just want to reach one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 516-522-2859 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 46 States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Westbury
Westbury is located east of Manhattan on Long Island. There is much to see and do from community theater events to lush gardens. You can see a performance at the NYCB Theatre. This theatre is recognized as one of the best places to see a live show in New York. It’s a large circus-style tent with over 1,700 chairs inside, and some notable past performances include Judy Garland, the Who, and Bruce Springsteen. You can also go try the homemade Italian favorites in Cafe Baci. The best items on their menu are their innovative pasta selections. Westbury is also home to Cantiague Park. This park is a great place to get active with mini-golf, ice skating, tennis, and swinging in batting cages.
After a dose of pop culture and sports, you can travel back in time and relax. Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Site features a large greenhouse, sensory garden, and an antique estate; it also has a long history in Long Island. There is also the Old Westbury Gardens. When visiting, you might think you’ve been transported into a Jane Austen novel. It was built in 1906 and is now open to the public, together with its gardens, landscaped grounds, and natural areas. Guided tours are offered to better enjoy the garden and learn about its origins. Westbury’s unique history makes it the perfect place to explore either as a tourist or as a local. With an abundance of culture, art, and natural beauty, there is so much to see and do!
“I had a great experience with RPM Landmark and Brad Casella. Within 1 week of showing my house, Brad found a great tenant. The process was easy and simple for me because Brad handled EVERYTHING. He is reliable and dependable. I honestly could not ask for better service. I am beyond satisfied and would absolutely recommend!”
– Amy S.